Universal Fit Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Universal Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Turn your vehicle into a hauling machine or off-road king with our universal rear steel tapered lift blocks. Our lift blocks are intended for rear use only and can easily increase ground clearance to fit bigger tires and enhance load capacity for a better hauling and towing experience. These blocks are expertly crafted using solid steel and completed with a non-corrosive black coating for maximum durability. To ensure a perfect fit, each block is precision machined for accurate pin placement.
Sold in pairs only. U-Bolt and hardware not included. Please check fitment to ensure vehicle compatibility. Moderate skill required for installation. Follow installation instructions for best results. All blocks are manufactured in America by Road Fury.
- FITMENT: All makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pinhole
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1-4 Inches
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning