Universal Fit Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Universal Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Lift your vehicle with our universal cast iron tapered lift blocks. Get increased ride height, better clearance for bigger tires and more load capacity with these blocks. Our rear blocks are the ideal tow package upgrade. Choose from 1.5", 2" and 3" lift heights to suit your needs. Our blocks are made in America, crafted from extreme strength cast iron and CNC machined for precise pin alignment. The black powder coat increases the blocks' durability and resistance to corrosion, providing you with extensive years of reliable use. Please check fitment to ensure vehicle compatibility.
Sold in pairs. This is not a kit; u-bolts and hardware are not included can be purchased separately. Blocks are manufactured by Road Fury and tested for general wear and tear. All blocks are backs by Road Fury's lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: All makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pin hole; Does not fit '99 -'11 Ford F-250 F-350
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning