12" Square U-Bolts Kit and Rear Lift Level Steel Blocks
Rear Lift Level Steel Blocks and 12" Square U-Bolts Kit
The steel lift blocks and 12-inch square u-bolts kit manufactured by Road Fury can be used on all makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pin hole and 2.5" leafs that require 12" clamp. This rear suspension lift kit contains a pair of tapered steel lift blocks, a set of 4 steel u-bolts, and all necessary hardware needed for installation. This kit is semi-customizable. You can select your lift block of choice to obtain the desired lift and additional ground clearance. The included steel u-bolts are designed for maximum clamp force to securely hold all components together and be trimmed down to fit different applications.
Please refer to our fitment details below to make sure this kit works for your vehicle and needs. All components are made in America and test for quality assurance.
- FITMENT: All makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pin hole and 2.5" leafs that require square 12" clamp
- LIFT: 1", 2" and 2.5"
- Lift blocks: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- U-bolts: Square bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours;Â No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning