12" Square U-Bolts Kit and Rear Lift Level Cast Iron Blocks
Rear Lift Level Cast Iron Blocks and 12" Square U-Bolts Kit
This cast iron blocks and 12-inch square u-bolts kit is designed for use with all makes and models with a 9/16" axle pin hole and 2.5" leafs that require 12" clamp. This rear suspension lift kit can lift your vehicle's rear, level the stance of your vehicle, increase towing capacity and allow the installation of bigger tires on your ride. This kit contains 2 cast iron lift blocks and a set of 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. Installation does not require special tools and can be installed professionally or own your own with moderate mechanical skill.
All components in this kit are made in America by Road Fury and are covered with a lifetime replacement warranty. The included u-bolts have a 5-inch thread that can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: All makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pin hole and 2.5" leafs that require square 12" clamp
- LIFT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5.8"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning