Toyota IFS Square U-Bolts Kit and Cast Iron Lift Blocks
Toyota IFS Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
This Toyota IFS cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit can be used on most 1986-1995 Toyota IFS 4WD pickup and T100 series. This lift kit includes a pair of tapered single cast iron lift blocks, 4 carbon steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware, and an instruction manual for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation. Depending on the lift block you select, this suspension lift kit can raise your vehicle between 1.5" to 2", increase ground clearance and afford you the ability to add larger tires while maintaining your OEM ride quality.
Choose from 1.5" or 2" lift blocks. Included u-bolts measure 8-inches from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads and can be cut down to fit different applications. Our u-bolts provide maximum u-bolt clamp force with an even distribution of pressure and will eliminate flexing.
- FITMENT: 1986 - 1995 Toyota IFS 4WD Pickup and T100
- LIFT: 1.5" or 2"
- Lift blocks: 5.8"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 8" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning