Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD
Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Give your Ford F-series truck a true suspension lift with our Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD suspension leveling lift kit from Road Fury by Road Fury. This lift kit is precision-engineered to work with 2011 and later Ford F250 and F350 Super Duty 4WD models and will not "˜come off' while dominating insane off-road trails. Available in black or red corrosion-resistant finishes, this lift kit entails 2 carbon steel spring spacers, 2 steel tapered lift blocks, 4 extended round bend u-bolts, 2 sway bar drop brackets, 2 brake line relocation brackets, 2 sound isolators, and easy to follow instructions. This is a complete kit that will add more utility to your truck, increase ground clearance, afford the ability to install a new set of larger wheels and tires, and provide additional protection to your steering system without compromising OEM factory ride quality.
A true bang for your buck, this lift kit is tailored to your needs. Get the lift height you need for a genuine custom look for your truck and turn heads on and off the streets. All components are made in America and covered by Road Fury's lifetime replacement warranty to certify quality. Road Fury proudly stands by its products to be free from defects and shoddy craftsmanship, and safe for on/off-road use.
- FITMENT: 2011+ Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD; Fits Non-Overload and Overload Models
- FRONT LIFT: 2", 2.5", 3" and 3.5"
- REAR LIFT: 2" and 3"
- COLORS: Black or Red
- DESIGN: Precision-engineered for accurate fit for Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD. The kit is designed to provide a true suspension leveling lift while maintaining a factory ride.
- QUALITY: CNC machined high-quality US steel for outlasting performance, increased strength, and durability. All steel elements will not bend or break easily and will not rust, fade, or corrode. Associated hardware is grade 8 material that meets or exceeds SAE strength requirements to provide rock-solid construction and extreme strength.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Carbon Steel Spring Spacers, 2x Tapered Rear Lift Blocks, 4x Extended U Bolts, 2x Sway Bar Drop's, 2x Brake Line Relocation Brackets, 2x sound isolators, and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours with easy "˜bolt-on' install.
- BENEFITS: You can customize your own kit and choose desired lift heights and finishes.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
California Residents: Prop 65 warning