Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for Ford F150 2WD 4WD
Ford F150 2WD 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Ford F150 2WD 4WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit includes 2 heavy-duty steel lift blocks finished with corrosion resistant coating, 4 cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material u-bolts and corresponding grade 8 hardware. This kit is specifically designed for the perfect fit, your desired lift, the ultimate u-bolt clamp force to protect against premature spring failure and to benefit a well-functioning rear suspension system.
Select from 1.5", 2" and 3" lift heights. The included u-bolts measures 11 inches in length with 4" threads that you can trim to suit your needs and different applications.
- FITMENT: 1997-2003 Ford F150 2WD; Does not fit extended cab trucks
- LIFT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 11" length, 3.25" width, 9/16 thread pitch, 4" thread can be cut down to fit many applications
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 3.25" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours;Â No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning