Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD
Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit will not only lift and level your rear but will serve multiple benefits to your overall rear suspension system. The steel lift blocks will provide increased ground clearance to allow the installation of larger custom wheels or to restore rear height from heavy load sag. The u-bolts will supply the required clamp force to clamp the leaf spring and related parts firmly together to eliminate flexing and unwanted movement and to protect against premature spring failure. With proper installation of this kit, you will reap the benefits of our lift blocks and u-bolts without compromising your OEM ride quality and original vehicle handling.
Sold as a complete kit of a pair of steel lift blocks and a set 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. Select your choice 2", 2,5" and 3" lift blocks. The u-bolts measure 12 inches from the bottom of the bend to the bottom of the threads and can be cut down to size.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2002 Ram 2500 3500 2WD
- LIFT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours;Â No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning