Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for Dodge Dakota 4WD
Dodge Dakota 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Equip your Dodge Dakota with our Dodge Dakota 4WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit to obtain better rear end ground clearance. Thanks to this specifically engineered design, this rear suspension lift kit can add up to 3-inches of lift height and improve the stance of your ride without affecting your vehicle's original handling characteristics. This kit includes 2 top-quality steel lift blocks, a set of 4 ORM grade steel square bend u-bolts and 8 grade 8 material hi-nuts and spring washers.
Choose your lift block of choice, from 1" to 3". The comprised u-bolts are 10-inches and can be cut down to fit many applications. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs.
- FITMENT: 1987 - 2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD
- LIFT: 1", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning