Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug 4WD
Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Get better rear end ground clearance without losing OEM ride quality with our Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit. This rear suspension lift kit contains a single pair of solid steel lift blocks with a tapered design for perfect pinion alignment and 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware that will provide maximum clamp force and eliminate flexing. This lift kit will raise your rear up to 3", depending on lift block selection. Use this lift block and u-bolt set to increase towing capacity, prevent rear end sagging when handling heavy loads, and clear bigger wheels.
All components are made in America by Road Fury and are backed by a limited replacement warranty. The u-bolt 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit different application in some vehicles. Select your choice of 1", 2", 2.5" and 3" lift blocks.
- FITMENT: 2001- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-Lug 4WD; Does not fit models with spring overloads
- LIFT: 1", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch, 5" thread length; 3" lift block comes with 14" square u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours;Â No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
California Residents: Prop 65 warning