Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit for Chevrolet Suburban 2500 GMC Yukon 2WD 6-Lug
Chevrolet Suburban 2500 GMC Yukon 2WD 6-Lug Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Lift and level your SUV with our Chevrolet Suburban 2500 GMC Yukon 2WD 6-Lug steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit from Road Fury. This rear suspension lift kit will give your rig an improved, leveled stance. And thanks to the rear lift block method, this kit will add 1" - 2.5" of lift height, providing additional ground clearance and increased towing capacity. As a safe and inexpensive way to balance your vehicle, this rear lift kit will also allow the installation of larger wheels. All components are guaranteed for life and made of high-quality steel for optimal performance to withstand rigorous terrain and off-road conditions. Sold as a complete kit, included are a pair of your choice steel lift blocks and 4 steel u-bolts with grade 8 hardware. Threads of the u-bolts may be trimmed for different uses.
- FITMENT: 1992-1999 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 GMC Yukon 2WD 6-lug
- LIFT: 1", 2" and 2.5"
- Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness
- Lift blocks: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10" length, 2.5" width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5" wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours;Â No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning