Steel Lift Blocks and 15-Inch Square U-Bolts Kit for GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD 4WD
GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and 15-Inch Square U-Bolts Kit
Included in the GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD steel lift blocks and 15-inch square u-bolts kit are 2 solid steel lift blocks, a set of 4 steel u-bolts, and all nuts and washers needed for installation. This rear suspension lift kit is made in America with the industry's finest materials to ensure quality, performance, and durability. This lift kit will lift and level your GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado in the safest and most economical way without changing the overall suspension. This kit will allow you to keep and maintain your OEM ride quality and clear larger tires for a better off-roading experience.
You can select from 1.5", 2", and 3" lift blocks. The u-bolts are customizable and can be shortened or trimmed down if needed.
- FITMENT: 2011-2020 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 4WD; Fits 8-Lug Models Only
- LIFT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- Lift blocks: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 15" length, 3.25" width, 5/8 thread pitch; 3" lift block comes with 17" length square u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning