Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers for GMC Yukon 1500
GMC Yukon 1500 Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers
The GMC Yukon 1500 steel front coil spring spacers from Road Fury by Road Fury are made in America and manufactured from premium-grade carbon steel for optimal performance, extreme strength, and long-lasting durability. Available in 2.5" and 3", these spring spacers will give you just the right amount of spring lift space to give you a badass custom look. These spring spacers will not compromise OEM ride quality or compress under stress or hefty loads, making it an inexpensive solution to get that extra front lift.
These spacers come in a set of 2 with a corrosion resistant coating to prolong product lifespan. A lifetime replacement warranty is included to guarantee craftmanship and quality. Our front coil spring spacers can sustain street and track use.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and is easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1992-1999 Yukon 1500 2WD
- LIFT: 2.5" and 3"
- DESIGN: Engineered for precise fit. Will not warp or compress under heavy loads or while dominating off-road environments.
- QUALITY: CNC machined from high-grade steel for superior strength and durability
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers
- INSTALLATION TIME: 2-3 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended after install. Spring Compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America.
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning