Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers for Dodge Durango 2WD
Dodge Durango 2WD Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers
Give your Durango an imposing stance and improved ground clearance with our Dodge Durango 2WD steel front coil spring spacers from Road Fury by Road Fury. These spring spacers are precision engineered with an application-specific fit for easy installation and proper placement and will not come out during regular drive or while off-roading. Designed to give you a 2.5" to 3" front lift, these spring spacers will not affect the performance of the coil springs or your vehicle's quality of ride.
Installation does not require the disassembly of the coil springs and will work with your vehicle's stock components. Ideal for evening out heavy loads and sagging and achieving a fixed amount of lift for higher clearance. This product is sold as a set of 2 laser cut carbon steel that's been finished off with a special rust-free coat for additional strength. All components are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and are easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1997-2003 Durango 2WD; Does not fit extended cab trucks
- LIFT: 2.5" AND 3"
- DESIGN: Engineered for a precise fit. Will not warp or compress under heavy loads or while dominating off-road environments.
- QUALITY: CNC machined from high-grade steel for superior strength and durability
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers
- INSTALLATION TIME: 2-3 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended after install. Spring Compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America.
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning