Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers for Dodge Dakota 2WD
Dodge Dakota 2WD Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers
Even out heavy loads and level sagging springs with our Dodge Dakota 2WD steel front coil spring spacers. These spring spacers will add 2.5" or 3" of sustainable front lift to improve the profile and stance of your Dodge Dakota truck and give higher clearance to obtain an aggressive custom look. They're also great for towing and hauling heavy loads; these lift spacers will level out sagging, maintain factory ride and will not warp or compress while tackling transport jobs or harsh off-road terrains.
These spacers are from the Road Fury line by Road Fury and are made from laser cut carbon steel for reliable construction and will outlast polyethylene and Derlin made products. They are also rust and corrosion resistant and will not fade or crack. Sold as a set of 2, these spacers come with a lifetime replacement warranty to ensure quality and craftmanship.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and is easy to install.
- FITMENT: Dodge 1997-2004 Dakota 2WD; Does not fit extended cab trucks
- LIFT: 2.5" AND 3"
- DESIGN: Engineered for precise fit. Will not warp or compress under heavy loads or while dominating off-road environments.
- QUALITY: CNC machined from high-grade steel for superior strength and durability
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers
- INSTALLATION TIME: 2-3 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended after install. Spring Compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America.
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning