Road Fury Front Shock Extenders for GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Road Fury GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Front Shock Extenders
The Road Fury GMC Sierra Chevrolet Silverado 1500 front shock extenders are engineered to reduce overextending the shock piston and return your shocks back to stock after you have installed a lift to the front of your vehicle. Lifting or leveling your front can cause steering and stability issues, and our front shock extenders kit will help restore your ride quality and refine performance so you can conquer bumpy roads and rugged terrain with ease. This kit is made of CNC machined ¼ US carbon steel for OEM-quality construction and long-lasting sturdiness.
With an exceptional build, our shock extenders will allow the ability to lengthen your factory shocks without having to go through the trouble of finding longer ones and allow your vehicle to absorb all types of road nuances. Installation requires no special tools or modifications to your vehicle. A lifetime replacement warranty is included in the purchase of this kit. All components are American made.
- 1999-2006 Silverado Sierra 1500
- 2007 Silverado Sierra 1500 GMC Classic
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500
- 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade
- LIFT: 1 3
- QUALITY: CNC machined laser cut ¼ high-strength carbon steel and powder coated for protection against oxidation, rust, corrosion and other damaging elements.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x High-Strength 1/4" Carbon Steel Shock Extenders, Grade 10.9 Hardware
- INSTALLATION TIME: Easy 'bolt-on' installation takes between 1 - 2 hours. No special tools, drilling, cutting, or welding required.
- BENEFITS: Reduces overextending pistons so that your factory shocks can be reused without compromising ride quality.
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Maintains factory ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning