Road Fury Add-A-Leaf Spring Center Pin
Add-A-Leaf Spring Center Pin
Our add-a-leaf spring center pin comes in a set of 2 finely threaded pins with high-grade nuts and will work on all makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pinhole. Our center pins are designed to help hold axle leaf packs, center multi-spring packs in the axle housing, and keep leafs from moving out of alignment when they flex. Also known as leaf spring center bolts, these pins will run through the holes punched in the center of all spring leafs.
Installation is simple. Once installed in a vehicle, the center spring pinhead will locate the spring and certify the axle will be in alignment. Pins and nuts are made in America by Road Fury and are covered by a lifetime replacement warranty. This item is available only as 3/8" x 6" with a 9/16" axle pinhole.
- FITMENT: All makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pinhole
- SPECIFICATIONS: 3/8" x 6"
- DESIGN: The diameter is 6" in length and the leaf spring center pin is 3/8" of an inch. Each center pin is finely threaded down its entire length. One end has a button head while the other will accept a nut.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x (3/8" x 6") leaf spring center pin and nuts
- TECHNICAL NOTE: When adding leaves to a spring pack, replacing a leaf, or replacing an overload spring, the center pin (also known as the center bolt) should be replaced. Additional leaves may require a longer center pin.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning