Rear Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD
Rear Suspension Lift Kit for Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD
This rear suspension lift kit for Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD is precision-engineered to provide superior reliable performance and offer 1.5 to 2 of rear lift without compromising your vehicle factory ride quality. This lift kit features a pair of Add-A-Leaf springs with center pins and square u-bolts that will flawlessly secure your spring bundle together with the appropriate clamp force needed. With this kit, you can increase ride height and rear load capacity without having to replace the entire spring. This kit can also resolve factory leaf sagging caused by heavy loads.
The construction of components is top-notched and built from high-quality materials to ensure performance and long-lasting durability on and off-road. Our leafs will not suffer deformity under stressful loads and our u-bolts will not distort while securely holding spring and mating parts together in place. This kit is designed to weather all road types, no matter how rough or bumpy the terrain. All contents are American-made and produced by Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Toyota Tundra 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 1.5 2
- DESIGN: The Add-A-Leaf springs are constructed to withstand abuse on and off-road, taking on heavy loads and severe off-road conditions with ease. The u-bolts are designed with a square bend to fit vehicle mating components so your spring bundle will fit firmly together.
- Add-A-Leaf: Made of OEM grade carbon steel, each leaf is heat treated and tempered for shape retention and finished with a no-rust coat.
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 24" Add-A-Leaf Springs, 4x Square Bend U-Bolts, Installation hardware, and Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: Our Leaf springs are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade; Maintains Factory Ride. Factory shocks can be reused.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning