Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD
Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Raise the back end of your Tacoma with our Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. Our blocks can be used with add-a-leafs or by themselves to add height. They're a great and simple solution to lift your rear, increase load capacity, and get a little extra ground clearance. Made from premium solid steel for superior strength and expertly designed with precise taper for perfect pinion alignment. The blocks can also reduce unwanted noise and vibrations.
The rock-hard steel construction makes these blocks a better choice than reinforced nylon or aluminum styles. Made in America by Road Fury. Rear lift blocks are sold in pairs with installation instructions included.
- FITMENT: 1995+ Toyota Tacoma 6-lug 2WD 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1-4 Inches
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1 lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning