Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Toyota IFS T100 2WD 4WD
Toyota IFS T100 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
The durable design of the Toyota IFS T100 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will increase rear end ground clearance without cracking or compressing over time. They are specifically engineered to accurately fit your Toyota IFS and T100 pick up truck with a straightforward installation and no cutting or welding needed. These rear lift blocks are made of high-quality US steel for maximum strength and anodized black for corrosion resistance and longevity. With these blocks, you will be able to haul and tow while maintaining your truck's rake.
By lifting the rear of your truck, you'll be able to fit custom wheel and tire combos and prevent sagging due to heavy cargo in your truck bed. Blocks are angled to correct pinion for ideal. Sold as a set of 2, these blocks are available in 5 varying lift heights. A lifetime replacement warranty and detailed instructions are included for easy and safe install. Blocks are made in America.
- FITMENT: 1993 - 1998 Toyota IFS T100 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning