Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD
Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Made in America by Road Fury, the Nissan Titan 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will raise the rear of your Nissan Titan truck without affecting ride quality. CNC machined from rock-hard steel and engineered with the perfect taper for precise pinion alignment, these lift blocks are built to last and will not break the bank. Available in 5 sizes, be sure to select the correct blocks for desired height.
The black finish is not just for appearances, it is also a protective barrier against rust and corrosion (helps maintain the longevity of the blocks). Sold as a pair. U-Bolts and hardware not included. Installation is easy and requires moderate mechanical skill.
- FITMENT: 2004+ Nissan Titan 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1-4 Inches
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1 lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning