Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for GMC Suburban 1500 2WD 4WD
GM Suburban 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
With several height options to choose from the GM Suburban 1500 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks from Road Fury are specially engineered to increase rear ride height to prevent rear squatting and upgrade load capacity for a better towing experience. Crafted from rock hard solid steel and CNC machined for a perfect fit, these rear lift blocks have accurate pin alignment for an easy install and a tapered design to minimize noise and vibrations. By installing lift blocks you will notice improved handling and ride quality.
Lift blocks can also assist sagging factory leafs or restore rear to factory stance. You will receive 2 steel rear lift blocks finished with protective coating, installation instructions and a lifetime replacement warranty. All contents are proudly made and assembled in America.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 1999 GM Suburban 1500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning