Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for GMC K-Series 2WD 4WD
GMC K-Series 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Take your truck to the next level with our GMC K-Series 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. With these lift blocks you can raise your truck's rear to make space for larger tires and achieve better ground clearance to drive over challenging terrain. Designed to mount onto 1988 - 1999 GMC K1500, K2500 AND K3500 models, these blocks are angled to correct pinion and will not slip out of place. This set features 2 blocks that are CNC machined high-quality carbon steel for unbeatable strength, impact-resistance, and long-lasting durability. The tough steel construction is finished with an anodized rust-free coating to protect against rust and corrosion and increase longevity.
Blocks mount onto factory locations safely and with ease. Installation instructions are included for convenience. This kit is available in 5 different lift heights to give you the right amount of lift for your needs. Blocks are made in America by Road Fury and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty for quality assurance.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1999 GMC K1500 K2500 K3500
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning