Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 2WD 4WD
GM C1500 C2500 C3500 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Need a quick and inexpensive way to raise the rear of your older GM truck? Try the GM C1500 C2500 C3500 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks from Road Fury. These lift blocks can install easily and will add ride height and provide more rake to help with load capacity handling. Precision machined just like the factory blocks; these rear blocks include the right taper to correct pinon angle and have the perfect fit for your truck.
A tough black coat finish is included to prolong the condition and quality of the blocks. Sold as a pair, the blocks are specifically engineered to raise rear height and help prop the rear of your vehicle where factory leaf springs have started to sag. Select from various heights of 1" to 3", we have different sizes to fit your needs.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1998 GM C1500 C2500 C3500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning