Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Ford F350 4WD
Ford F350 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
If you want to adjust your Ford truck's rear height, then equip it with our Ford F350 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. These rear lift bocks will give you the extra lift you need so your truck's rear won't sag even if you fill it with heavy loads. CNC machined from the finest US steel, these lift blocks are carefully constructed so that they will be able to handle tough driving needs and a variety of terrain. These blocks are also impact and corrosion resistant for long-lasting durability and will not fail or break easily.
To facilitate an easier installation, instructions are included. These blocks are sold as pairs and available in 4 different lift heights. Blocks are tapered for perfect pinion alignment to absorb noise and vibrations and designed with center pins to avoid slippage once installed. To cover any factory flaws, this product includes a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 1983 - 1996 Ford F-350 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning