Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Ford F250 F350 4WD
Ford F250 F350 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Lift your Ford truck with our Ford F250 F350 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. Available in 5 different lift heights, our powerful cast steel build lift blocks will increase ride height for better clearance for larger tires and upgrade load capacity for better towing. Blocks are tapered for noise and vibration absorption and CNC machined for precision alignment. Best of all, these blocks are proudly made in America.
Road Fury is a manufacturer known for quality parts, our steel lift blocks are solid build construction finished with non-corrosive coating to ensure maximum durability. Precisely engineered for pin placement. This set includes two lift blocks and installation instructions.
- FITMENT: 1983 - 1996 Ford F250 F350 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift bocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning