Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD
Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Increase the load capacity of your Dodge Ram pickup truck with our Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. Our lift blocks are sold in pairs with each block precision machined with the perfect taper and pin alignment. These lift blocks are a simple way to raise rear height without affecting ride quality and will maintain rake for handling or towing.
Finished in a non-corrosive black coat, these rear blocks are durable and built to last, lessening your need for constant replacements. Our lift blocks rival the best in the market and can bear years of abuse. Use with add a leafs or alone, these lift blocks are designed for rear use only. Instructions on how to install included, along with replacement lifetime warranty.
- FITMENT: 2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500, 2003-2018 Ram 3500 4WD; Does not work on a Dually 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning