Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Give your Dodge Ram more rake and load capacity with our Dodge Ram 1500 2WD rear steel tapered lift blocks from Road Fury. These rear lift blocks are superior to aluminum and polyurethane alternatives and are specifically crafted from top quality steel. Built to last, our lift blocks are inexpensive and extremely durable, even in the toughest conditions. Perfectly tapered for pinion alignment and to absorb annoying noise and vibrations, these rear lift blocks will raise your rear and improve handling.
Choose from 5 different lift heights, we have just the right amount of lift you need to level or beef up your ride. Blocks are sold as a pair. The black finish is a protective coating to prevent rust and extend the longevity of the blocks. All-American made in America.
- FITMENT: 1994-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning