Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD
Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
If you use your Dodge Dakota pickup truck for hauling or towing, the addition of our Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will give you more rake and load capacity for full loads. Sold as a pair, these lift blocks will not affect your ride quality. Made from solid steel, our lift blocks are superiorly built and tapered to improve driveshaft angle. Intended for rear vehicle use only.
Available in 5 varying lift heights. All blocks have a black finish and are made in America by Road Fury. Our blocks have been tested for quality assurance and backed by a manufacturer lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1 lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning