Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4WD
Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Chevrolet Suburban 2500 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks are formed from solid steel and hard anodized with a corrosion resistant coating to withstand immense pressure and offer top-level performance. They are designed with studs on the top to correct lift pinion and avoid slippage once installed. By adding these lift blocks to your rear, you will experience increased ride height, a leveled stance and extra space to clear larger tires to go over major obstacles on and off-road. These blocks are engineered to provide maximum service to raise your vehicle to a new level of performance, so you can off road with confidence.
These rear lift blocks are made by America Automotive with confidence in strength and structural integrity. Blocks are sold as a pair and come with a lifetime replacement warranty. Installation instructions are included for DIY-ers and professional install.
- FITMENT: 2000 - 2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum-made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning