Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD 4WD
Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Adding lift blocks are an inexpensive way to easily add some lift to your Suburban. Our Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks are specifically designed for an accurate fit, CNC machined for perfect pin alignment, and made from solid steel construction for superior strength. These blocks will raise rear height, increase load capacity, and improve any rear sagging.
The blocks have a sleek black powder coating to minimize outdoor damage (dust and debris) and prevent corrosion. This set includes a pair of rear lift block and instructions on how to install. Hardware and U-Blots not included. All contents are made and assembled in America by Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning