Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD 2WD 4WD
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Install our Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks to upgrade your truck for optimum performance. These blocks will raise your truck's rear to accommodate oversized tires so you can overcome huge rock barricades on the trails and enhance driving stability so you can enjoy the great outdoors with comfort. Superiorly constructed and made of premium carbon steel for unbeatable strength, our lift blocks are the best and most economical lift solution on the market that does not require you to alter the geometry in the suspension setup. Blocks are anodized black for resistance to corrosion and machined for proper pinion adjustment. Our blocks are designed to weather all driving conditions.
Sold as a pair, these blocks are available in 3 different lift heights. Choose the right lift block for your needs and bring back excitement to off-road adventures. With simple tools, you can bolt these blocks into place comfortably. Installation instructions are included for both do-it-yourselfers and professional mechanics. As an assurance of quality and workmanship, these blocks come with a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury. Blocks are proudly made in America.
- FITMENT: 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD, 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning