Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2WD 4WD
Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will not adversely affect your ride quality and can be used with add a leafs or on their own. Made from premium solid steel, our lift blocks are designed for the rear of your Chevy truck only. The tapered construction includes precision pinion alignment for a perfect fit and may reduce unwanted noise and vibrations. The black finish acts as a barrier to protect the blocks from rust and corrosion, extending quality and lifespan.
Lift blocks are cost effective and a simple way to raise vehicle rear height and increase load capacity. Sold as pairs of lift blocks only. U-bolts and hardware are not included. Our blocks are all-American made in America by Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 2001 - 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1", 1.5", 2", 2.5" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1" lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning