2-Inch Rear Steel Lift Blocks for Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2WD 4WD
Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2WD 4WD 2-Inch Rear Steel Lift Blocks
If you're looking for a 2-inch lift that doesn't break the bank, opt for our Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2WD 4WD 2-inch rear steel lift blocks. These rear lift blocks are CNC machined for a precision fit, fabricated from heavy-duty carbon steel for strength and performance, and finished with a black anodized coat for corrosion resistance. And to top it all off, they're easy to install. These blocks are designed to provide everything you need to level your load and hit the great outdoors.
These rear lift blocks are specifically designed to be used on all 2004 to 2013 Chevy Avalanche 2500s equipped with two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Installing these blocks will allow you to obtain better ground clearance to dominate heavy cargo and off-road trails alike. The center studs on top are built-in and will help avoid slippage. The tapered design helps absorb noise and vibrations while providing the perfect angle to correct pinion alignment. Blocks are made in America and manufactured by Road Fury. This kit does come with a lifetime replacement warranty against defects in manufacturing and materials.
- FITMENT: 2001 - 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning