Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks for GMC Sierra 1500HD 2WD 4WD
GMC Sierra 1500HD 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Customize your GMC truck and equip it with a rear lift that will enhance performance on and off the trails. Our GMC Sierra 1500HD 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks install easily to clear space for larger wheels and more challenging obstacles. This set features 2 precision engineered steel blocks with a taper to correct the lift pinion and circular studs on top to hold them in place once installed. With a solid reliable construction, these blocks will not fail to provide long-term service or break or warp under duress.
Add these blocks to raise your rear to your desired height and reap the benefits of what these blocks truly have to offer. These blocks are a simple bolt-on installation with no modifications needed. Blocks will sustain your vehicle's rake while improving your quality ride. Made in America by Road Fury, these blocks also come with a lifetime replacement warranty to guarantee structural integrity under normal use.
- 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 2.5"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning