Rear Lowering Steel Drop Shackles for 1999-2018 Silverado Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD
1999-2018 Silverado Sierra 1500 Rear Lowering Steel Drop Shackles 2WD 4WD
Road Fury's Road Fury Series drop shackles improve the handling to eliminate the nose-down rake. It will drop your truck 1"-2" in the rear, improving the handling and leveling your Silverado at the same time while maintaining the factory ride.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by Road Fury are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and are easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1999 - 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 4WD, 1999 - 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD; Fits 6-lug models only
- QUALITY: Heavy-duty Carbon Steel Shackles for durability and a better fit. The anodized coating is corrosion resistant and gives a more impressive look.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Rear Carbon Steel Shackles w/Zerk-Grease Fitting, Hardware, and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 1-2 hours. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: Improves the handling to eliminate the nose-down rake and maintains factory ride quality.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning