Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD
Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are available in 3 different heights, so you can pick the exact size of rear block you need. They are made from cast iron and include precise taper to pinion angle. The rear lift blocks also feature a black coating that not only looks cool but maintains the blocks quality, even in the toughest of conditions.
Our rear blocks provide more rake for towing and can help raise the rear of your Toyota truck to desired height. These cast iron lift blocks are sold as a pair and can be used alone or with add a leafs. U-Bolts and other hardware are not included and can be purchased separately. All blocks are made in America and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 1999 - 2020 Toyota Tundra 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5, 2 and 3
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning