Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for Toyota IFS Pickup 4WD
Toyota IFS Pickup 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
The Toyota IFS Pickup 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are designed to fit 1986-1995 Toyota IFS pickup models. These blocks will prevent rear sag, maintain the rake of your truck, and improve ground clearance and space to use larger wheels. CNC machined from top-quality iron, these lift blocks are built with strength, dependability and durability in mind and will not crack or warp under heavy loads or while out on demanding environments. These blocks are precision engineered with a tapering design for correct pinion and a straightforward bolt-on installation. Adding these blocks to your truck's suspension will not only increase ride height but enhance your truck's performance without affecting ride quality.
All American-made, these rear lift blocks come with a lifetime replacement warranty for customer's assurance in craftmanship. Available in 1.5", 2" and 3" lift heights, all blocks are powder coated with a corrosion resistant black finish for additional durability.
- FITMENT: 1986 - 1995 Toyota IFS Pickup 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning