Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD 4WD
GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our GMC Sierra 2500HD 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks will offer additional ground clearance and a better stance while maintaining your truck's rake. With these lift blocks installed, your truck's rear lift can be adjusted by 1.5", 2" or 3," depending on block size selection. Each rear lift block is made of single cast iron for unbeatable strength to endure heavy cargo without fracturing or warping and finished with a black protective coat to combat rust, corrosion, and other damaging elements. Installation is a direct bolt-on install, these blocks are tapered for correct pinion and easily mounts onto truck's factory location points.
These lift blocks can also be used to prevent rear from sagging, allow the installation of larger wider tires, and give your truck a more imposing stance on the track. These blocks are supported by a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury to guarantee quality, materials, and workmanship.
- 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning