Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for GMC C-Series
GMC C-Series Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Bring back excitement to your off-road ventures with our GMC C-Series rear cast iron tapered lift blocks. These lift blocks are CNC machined for proper pinion alignment and constructed for superior strength to endure excessive loads and rugged terrain without cracking or compressing. Each block is also finished with a black protective coating to prevent rust and corrosion and prolong longevity. These rear lift blocks can be installed right onto the stock struts of your vehicle. Once installed, you will experience increased rear ride height, better stability, a leveled-out stance, and better ground clearance.
These lift blocks make the perfect tow package upgrade for any off-road enthusiast. Sold as a pair, this kit is manufactured by Road Fury. Road Fury stands behind its products and guarantees these lift blocks are fabricated from the finest materials and free from defects.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1998 GMC C1500 C2500 C3500
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning