Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for GMC C1500 C2500 C3500
GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
If your GMC C-series truck needs a little lift to help maintain sufficient rake, our GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 rear cast iron tapered lift blocks can help. Our lift blocks are designed to insert between the rear axle and rear leaf springs and provide a simple solution to lift the rear of your truck. Made in America from top-notch cast iron and treated with a special corrosion resistant coating, our lift blocks are precision machined and tapered to correct for the pinion angle change hen lifting your vehicle. Once installed, these blocks will give you increased ride height, better rear ground clearance, all without affecting OEM ride quality and vehicle handling characteristics.
Sold as a 2-pack. We have tapered cast iron lift blocks in sizes 1.5", 2" and 3." Instructions are included for proper installation. This product is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury. These lift blocks have been thoroughly tested for quality, performance, and road safety.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1998 Chevrolet C1500 C2500 C3500
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning