Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for Ford F150 2WD 4WD
Ford F150 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Get more rake with our Ford F150 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks by Road Fury. These rear lift blocks will raise your rear height, increase load capacity, and even help restore your ride's factory ride and stance. Use with add a leafs or by itself, our lift blocks are heavy-duty and long-lasting, so you will not have to waste money with frequent replacements. Manufactured from cast iron and finished with a protective black coat, our blocks are sold as a pair and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
Blocks are specifically engineered with the right taper to correct pinion angle. Please review fitment for compatibility. Perfect fit for Ford F150 models only. Blocks are made in America and tested for quality assurance and performance.
- FITMENT: 1997 - 2003 Ford F-150 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning