Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD 4WD
Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
The Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks from Road Fury are built from heavy-duty cast iron and come in sizes ranging from 1.5" to 3" lift heights. Designed with durability and precision in mind, these blocks are tapered for perfect pinion alignment and coated with a non-corrosive black finish to preserve the longevity of the blocks. Installing these blocks will give you additional height to the rear of your vehicle and increase load capacity.
Made in America. These rear lift blocks are sold as pairs with instructions on how to install. U-Bolts and hardware are not included and are sold separately. Guaranteed lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 1999 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning