Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Adding these Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks helps prevent your truck's rear from sagging and adjusts rear height to fit wider and larger tires for a sportier off-road look. Installing our cast iron lift blocks will maintain the rake of your truck even if you load it with heavy cargo. Precision engineered with a tapered design to reduce drive shaft angle; these lift blocks installs right onto your truck's factory location points with ease. Once installed, you will love the way your Chevy truck looks. The solid constructions of these lift blocks can withstand all varieties of street and off-road trails.
This is a "˜bolt-on' installation and requires no cutting or fabrication. These lift blocks are made in America by Road Fury. A lifetime replacement warranty is included to assure you can drive hard while relying on the backing of Road Fury's lift blocks.
- 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning