Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD
Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Looking for a simple and cost-effective way to lift the back of your Chevy Truck? Try our CNC machined Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks. These lift blocks are available as pairs and will provide better ground clearance for larger wheels, a more evened out stance, and improved performance. Ideal for off-roading or simply to prevent your truck's rear from sagging. Our lift blocks are designed to maintain rake without cracking or warping even while enduring excessive or heavy loads. Each block has a protective black finish to protect against rust and corrosion.
These cast iron lift blocks are available in 3 different sizes to suit your needs. Installation is a simple mount onto your truck's factory location points. For your convenience, installation instructions are included. Our lift blocks are designed and made in America by Road Fury and guaranteed to satisfy. For customer's assurance, this product comes with a lifetime replacement warranty.
- 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning