Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks for Dodge Ram 3500 2WD
Dodge Ram 3500 2WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Increase rear ride height with our Dodge Ram 3500 2WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks. This pair of rear lift blocks are tailored to fit 1994-2012 Ram 3500 2WD configurations, making installation straightforward and without any cutting or drilling necessary. Each block is CNC machined from top-grade iron for proper pinion adjustment and powder coated with a black protective finish for superior resistance to rust and corrosion. Install these lift blocks to get unmatched ride quality, improved ride suspension, and increased load capacity. The reliable construction of these lift blocks will not warp or break under high stress and will make your truck a better puller and a badass off-roader more than capable of overcoming big rocks and logs on unpaved terrain.
Sold as a pair, these lift blocks are available in your choice of 1.5", 2" and 3" lift heights. The blocks are engineered for bolt-on installation and fit right into the stock struts of your vehicle. Road Fury stands behind its products and guarantees these rear cast iron lift blocks are made from quality materials and free from defects. All contents are proudly made in America.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 2WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5", 2" and 3"
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7"L x 2.5"W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning