Universal Rear Add-A-Leaf Suspension Leveling Lift Kit (Short)
Universal Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Our American-made universal rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit includes 2.5" wide rear Add-A-Leaf springs made from OEM Grade Carbon steel and alignment pins to prevent slippage. Built with superior strength and designed to increase rear load capacity to prevent factory leaf sag caused by heavy loads. The leafs offer 1.5" - 2" of lift height and can be used to beef up rear springs (without having to replace the entire spring) or install larger tires on your truck.
This lift kit is sold as a pair of springs with corresponding hardware.
- FITMENT: All makes and models with single 9/16" axle pin hole
- DESIGN: Engineered to precisely fit all makes and models with a single 9/16" axle pin hole. Our rear universal rear Add-A-Leaf springs will offer rear lift height for a sportier custom look.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning