Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD
Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Avoid rear slouching when carrying full loads with our Toyota Tacoma 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit. This rear suspension lift kit is manufactured in America and made from OEM Grade Carbon Steel for optimal performance. Our Add-A-Leaf springs will prevent factory leaf sag, support your current spring, and level your truck when handling heavy loads in varying road conditions. The leafs offer 1.5 rear-end lift to increase load capacity and achieve additional ground clearance to allow the installation of larger tires.
Adding our Add-A-Leaf springs can also improve the quality of ride and better steering control with full loads. Each leaf spring measures 2.5 x 21.5 and is constructed to hold its shape. Our rear suspension lift kit includes 1 pair of Add-A-Leaf springs, alignment pins, and a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 1995+ Toyota Tacoma 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Toyota Tacoma vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5 Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning