Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for Toyota IFS T100 2WD 4WD
Toyota IFS T100 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Proudly made in America, the Toyota IFS T100 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit by Road Fury offers 1.5" - 2" rear-end lift height and increased rear load capacity to prevent factory leaf sag caused by heavy loads. This rear suspension lift kit is an easy way to raise ride height without having to replace the entire spring and can also be used to allow for installation of bigger tires.
Sold as a pair of Add-A-Leaf springs and alignment pins. This lift kit is great for upgrading your vehicle's height for off-roading purposes or to restore factory springs. By adding this kit to your Toyota T100, you can better control spring rate and the quality of your drive on various road conditions. This kit is designed to accurately fit Toyota IFS T100 2WD and 4WD models.
- FITMENT: 1993-1998 Toyota IFS T100 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5" - 2"
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Toyota vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning