Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit for GMC Canyon 2WD 4WD
GMC Canyon 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Short Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
Manufactured by Road Fury in America, this GMC Canyon 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf short suspension leveling lift kit is made from OEM Grade Carbon Steel and designed to give you 1.5" - 2" rear lift without having to replace your entire spring. Measuring at 2.5" wide, our leafs are intended to increase load capacity so that your truck can carry a full load without slouching at the rear. It can also allow installation of larger tires for off-road situations.
By installing our Add-A-Leaf springs, you will similarly elevate your spring capacity, improve steering control when equipped with full loads, and enhance quality of ride in all types of driving conditions. In this kit, you will receive a pair of 2.5" x 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs with alignment pins, and a lifetime replacement warranty from Road Fury.
- FITMENT: 2004-2012 GMC Canyon 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5" - 2"
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for GMC trucks frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 21.5" Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning